Blood Pressure is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels.
A pressure reading of 90/60 or lower is termed as low blood pressure.
Low blood pressure affects the oxygen supply to the various organs of the body.
Here is some remedies for Low Blood Pressure.
1. Basil leaves and Honey:-
– Take 15 washed Basil leaves.
– Squeeze them and strain the juice from it.
– Add 1tsp of Honey to this juice.
– Mix well.
– Drink this juice daily 2 times.
– Take 10-15 raisins.
– Soak raisins overnight in water.
– Next day morning, Eat these raisins on an empty stomach.
– After this, Drink 1 glass of water.
– Don’t Eat or Drink for 1 hour after drinking water.
Drink 1 cup of raw beetroot juice daily 2 times.